Not going into anything too deep today, I just wanted to show you guys my favourite pieces from the Jourdan Dunn x Missguided collection Londunn. There is so much to chose from and I still have another amazing bomber from this collection to shoot. You'll probably see it on the gram soon.

I am obsessed with this bardot jumper. It is ideal for this weather. It still gives you warmth but for those days when the sun is just right it's the perfect item for your outfit. It was so nice to feel the sun on my skin but not be freezing to death and the fact that it's cropped is great for showing off your waist! I've got into a habit of cutting all my hoodies to show off my waist as it looks great with high waisted jeans or joggers.

Since I'm on a cosy wave at the moment I instantly was drawn to these mesh joggers. Perfect for going in at the waist and showin' off that booty Mumma gave you! If you read mesh joggers and freaked out because you don't want anyone seeing your pants then don't worry! The holes in the joggers are so small no one will see anything! Unless you stand in the mid-day sun with orange knickers on...then you might see something.

To finish off my look it was an obvious choice of my favourite booties. These look amazing with joggers tucked in as they really lengthen your leg. Ego now stock them in 4 different colours which you can shop here

I'd love to know your favourite pieces from the collection, leave a comment below!