Recently New Look approached me with a challenge of styling my favourite heels from their womenswear range and I jumped at the chance. I love trying to go for something different and something that I wouldn't normally go for normally. It's good to push yourself out of your comfort boundaries and try something new because you never know what you're going to like. Especially when it comes to experimenting with your personal style.

When flicking through their shoes, I fell in love with these suede slingback stilettos which you can find here. Something about them was so Louboutin. These are actually real suede and you can really feel the quality. It's not every day that you can find real suede heels for £34.99! The heels come in multiple colours and I'm totally eyeing up the red pair. These are the perfect pair of heels for Spring as they are so versatile. I've paired them with these New Look dark grey jeans and they give off the perfect neutral vibes. For a more summery day I would pair them with a cute pair of blue jeans and crop top! Then when you're looking for those perfect heels for a wedding or party, you can easily throw these on with any outfit you have.

I love experimenting with clothes and cutting them up. I do advise that you only cut something up if you do have a back up incase something goes wrong and you ruin your piece of clothing! I have about 5 denim jackets now so I wanted to mix it up and try something different. I popped the denim jacket on and made a slight snip in my waist where I wanted to crop it too and took it off. Place it on a flat surface and on the inside of the jacket, use a pencil and ruler and measure how high you made the snip from the hem of the jacket. With the pencil and ruler, make markings all along the inside of the jacket for when you come to cut the jacket so you end up with a nice, even hem. I've done this before without marking it and had a very wobbly line! Make sure you don't go too high with your first snip either - the lower the better as you can always make a gradual change if you want the jacket to be shorter. I went for an oversized denim jacket so I still have it baggy but cropped. You can find New Look denim jackets here. They also have a darker version which you can shop here. As this was a heavily denim look I wanted to give a bit more femininity to it by adding in a lace bodysuit.