I haven't been writing a lot recently as my life has been going at 100% full speed. Today I've had a week off to chill and I couldn't resist a chance to shoot some pictures in the snow whilst we had some. I got some cute new clothes in and put this cute 70s grunge look together. Honestly the background doesn't look like snowy little England, I like to think it looks somewhere like Iceland. 

I've been obsessing over brands like I.Am.Gia recently and it's quite pricey, especially when you have to pay shipping fees from Australia. I did splash a little cash as the quality is 100% worth every penny. My coat hasn't been taken off since I got it about a month ago. It's so cosy and perfect for layering. 

My dungarees and hat are also from an Australian website called Beginning Boutique. They do stock I.Am.Gia and some other brands. However their own pieces are so cute and really good quality too. I love layering in weather like this and so adding these dungarees to this look was a must. I am actually wearing leggings underneath for a layer of warmth as they do  have a slight stretch allowing me to fit my Nicce pink hoodie (shop their other cute womens hoodies here.) underneath super comfortably. I can't wait to wear these dungarees in the warmer weather with a little crop top underneath - a perfect pair of versatile dungarees with cute detailing.