As you all know, I am an absolute sneakerhead and the latest shoe I have been obsessing over is the Alexander McQueen platform sneaker. To some people, it may actually be a bit daunting as they look like Stan Smiths that have been injected with steroids. Towards the end of last year, I have been lusting over chunky trainers whether it's these for the Balenciaga Triple S sneakers. When I saw these on Farfetch I just had to get some! They come in different colours and also the back tab comes in different colours and some different textures like metallic or suede. 

If you are after a pair of unique and different trainers that you won't find on the high street then head online, Farfetch has tones of trainers. Whether you are looking for cheap Nike trainers to really expensive chic trainers like these McQueens

When I first got them they look heavy and really clumsy but that's where you would be completely wrong. They are actually one of the most comfortable trainers I have ever owned. I've done 5+ hours walking around central London in these and they didn't make one mark on my feet. Trust me I have the worlds most sensitive feet when it comes to wearing new trainers. 

When it comes to really expensive white trainers it seems pretty scary but due to the leather, they are super easy to clean. I even went on an unexpected night out in these and with a damp cloth they cleaned up back to brand new again! Which is a super bonus for when you live in rainy England and are too scared to wear your favourite pair of trainers!

When it comes to styling them, you can wear them with any outfit. They are so clean and cute that you can wear them with a dress, pair of jeans or even a suit. They add a cute height to you to make you feel dressy and I always feel like a cute brats doll in them. 

You can shop the range of Alexander McQueen trainers here