Photography by  #TheSocialEdit


What I’m Wearing
Cropped Bomber Jacket - Pretty Little Thing* (click here)
Slinky Bandeau Crop Top – Pretty Little Thing* (click here)
Logo Joggers – Missguided* (click here)
Handbag – Gucci (click here)
Ankle Boots – Ego*  (click here)


Recently I have felt the struggle of being a blogger more and more. I feel there is pressures in everything we do from what to write next, to making sure what we are wearing is going to be instagrammable enough. It all sounds laughable but it can definitely lead to major writers block.

From now on I really want my blog posts to be about the visuals. Rather than an essay about how to get followers. Don't get me wrong, some days I might feel that I have done photos for a specific reason and want to write something to go with it. Well, I have always been that person who will buy a magazine just to look at the photos... I don't know if I should admit to that or not?

It all depends on what the post is about; travel, beauty, fashion or something else. To me, fashion photography never needs to have writing to go along with it. You want to see the dope outfit and know where to buy it. However if it's a travel post then of course I'm going to let you know all about the trip.


If you are a blogger and feel the same then please know you aren't alone and that you shouldn't feel you have to be writing bloggers tips to get views. Your imagery should be enough.