It feels so good to be back infront of a camera again and not just an iPhone! As vain as it sounds, it's not like that. I just love sharing with you guys my favourite pieces and this outfit just sums me up. I've always been a lover of a statement coat but this hooded jacket from the Missguided x London collection is everything! It's super cosy and oversized but you don't have to worry about it making you look huge because of the cute crop!

If you watched my Youtube video you would have seen all the ins and out of my bag which is beautiful. I always love getting unique bags and I've loved Off-White for years now. I've had my eye on this bag for a long time and finally decided to get it. It comes in multiple colours but I wanted a small black bag but I love the velvet that makes it look so simple with the graphic belt strap.

I got it from Farfetch which is an online store full of boutiques from all across the World which is super cool. Before you buy you can see which store your item is coming from and if you will need to pay any customs. My bag came from a department store in Poland but the shipping was super cute. I've bought a lot of things from Farfetch now as they have some amazing brands and recently they now sell Balenciaga and Gucci!

I love wearing joggers they are perfect for winter and now it's getting cold outside so I love layering them. I like to get nice fitting bottoms with an oversized hoodie and oversized coat. Recently I've been totally digging Ariana Grande's style. Her style looks so cute with an oversized coat and some nice boots or heels. 

I've worn this bag with so many outfits and if you're going for a more feminine look then you can easily just remove the yellow belt strap and just rock the cute velvet bag as is. What's your favourite bag that's under the radar at the moment?

Photos by - Beth Elstone