My Festival Playlist with New Look

What I’m Wearing
White Bandeau -New Look* (similar here)
Denim Skirt – New Look* (click here)
Sunglasses – New Look* (coral or pink)
Bumbag – New Look*  (click here)
Socks – New Look*  (click here)


If you've been following me on instagram recently you would have seen I've just got back from Germany after going to Wireless festival which was amazing. I've teamed up with New Look to give you my favourite playlist for my ideal festival line up which you can find in the bottom of the blog post.

I've put together my favourite kind of outfit for a day at a festival as I've been to plenty and made many mistakes on wearing too much and having to carry things around with you all day. My first thing that you should definitely get for the festival is a bumbag! This white one was a lifesaver for me all day, I threw in my Euros and my phone and that's all I needed all day. You didn't need to hold anything, or have your shoulders aching for carrying a bag. You also can dance the day away hands-free! New Look have a cute selection that you can shop here.

Obviously check the weather forecast, especially if you're going to a festival in the UK! You always know that you can't rely on the weather and you can easily pack a super cute rain coat just to protect yourself! If you're worried about not showing off your cute festival outfit then go for this cute clear rain mac! I'm obsessed with it.

I love matching pieces so I went for an all white outfit, denim is a must so I went for this cute frayed denim skirt. As the weather was so hot I went for a nice strapless bandeau top so I didn't get any dodgy strap lines. Finishing off the outfit I went for these cute sport socks that are great with vans or any sporty trainer. Then add your favourite sunnies and your good to go! Enjoy my playlist below and let me know what you guys think about the outfit and my playlist.