The Night Is Young - Superdry Holiday Collection

What I’m Wearing
Triangle Bikini Top - Superdry* (click here)
Bikini Bottoms – Superdry* (click here)
Branded Joggers – Superdry* (click here)
Sunglasses – Superdry*  (click here)
Sliders – Superdry*  (click here)


I've teamed up with Superdry for their exciting 'The Night Is Young' campaign. It's to celebrate the launch of their summer collection and it couldn't be better timing with this glorious weather we are having. I recently jetted off to Kuwait for a quick family get together and it was the perfect location for showing off my new Superdry pieces. Sliders are my go-to when it comes to holiday footwear and these are great for the pool or beach as you can just rinse them under the shower to get rid of any sand! I love round mini sunglasses so I had to grab these. These also come in a white and rose gold version which you can shop here

The weather was 40 degrees so I was melting and needed something cool and cute to rock by the pool and fell in love with this matching bikini. I obviously went for a sport-chic look by the pool and these pieces instantly stood out to me. I'm obsessed with the cute branding on the bum of the bikini. All of the swim collection is so cute, a monochromatic girls dream with major varsity vibes. Big branding and beautiful silhouettes for every body type. I was so tempted to get a matching swimsuit but I didn't have enough days to rock all of my outfits sadly. I got some branded black joggers to throw on when walking about the resort and they match perfectly. There is also a matching jacket which you can shop here if you wanted to complete the look. The campaign is all about wearing your bikini bra or swimsuit as a top and pairing with some cute shorts or trousers for summer. Doing something you wouldn't have done before. 

I bought all of my items from the Superdry store on Regents Street as it is their main flagship store so they have the most stock. However all pieces I am wearing are available online and linked! I hope you guys find something cute to wear for your next holiday and have an amazing summer.